Restrict access to a frontend to a partition in 2.6 ?
Christopher Samuel
2014-09-29 06:33:29 UTC
Hi folks,

Does anyone know if there's a way to restrict a frontend node to a
particular partition in Slurm 2.6.x?

We're running 2.6.5+patches (upgrade to 14.x due in < 1 months time) and
I can't see a way to do this in the documentation at present (you can
restrict to users and groups, neither of which help in this scenario),
but just wondering if I've missed anything obvious.

cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher Samuel Senior Systems Administrator
Email: samuel-***@public.gmane.org Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545
http://www.vlsci.org.au/ http://twitter.com/vlsci
j***@public.gmane.org
CTO, SchedMD LLC
Christopher Samuel
2014-09-29 23:35:25 UTC
Post by j***@public.gmane.org
Slurm does not support this today.
Thanks Moe, we'll see if we can figure another way around it.

cheers!
Chris