sacctmgr
Eva Hocks
2014-09-16 22:04:34 UTC
trying to set limits for qos with sacctmgr. Unfortunately the syntax
mentioned on http://slurm.schedmd.com/sacctmgr.html
doesn't seem to work:

modify qos name=expedite set MaxNodesPerJob=5 MaxJobs=4 MaxProcSecondsPerJob=20 FairShare=999 MaxWallDurationPerJob=40
Unknown option: MaxProcSecondsPerJob=20
Unknown option: FairShare=999

If I take those flags out the modify command succeeds but the dump
command does not show any of QOS settings.

Any advise how to dump all the ndata from the sacctmgr database?

Thanks
Eva
David Bigagli
2014-09-16 22:43:30 UTC
the MaxProcSecondsPerJob is obsolete and the documentation is wrong
we have corrected it thanks for finding this.

Note that FairShare parameter is for associations and not for QOS.

->sacctmgr modify account name=zebra set fairshare=99
Modified account associations...
C = linux1403 A = zebra of root
--
Thanks,