upgrade 2.6 to 14.x documentation
Jacqueline Scoggins
2014-10-08 22:56:40 UTC
Is there anywhere I can find some documentation on upgrading from 2.6.4 to
the 14.03.x? I see documentation for 2.5 to 2.6 but nothing for 2.6 to 14.

I heard from the conference it was straight forward but I want to see what
the steps are that need to be taken. Are there any database changes from
2.6. to 14.x that we should be aware of and are there any scripts available
to update the slurmdbd database?

Any help will be good.

Thanks

Jackie
j***@public.gmane.org
2014-10-08 23:01:55 UTC
See:
http://slurm.schedmd.com/quickstart_admin.html#upgrade

The slurmdbd handles all of the DB changes automatically.
--
Morris "Moe" Jette
CTO, SchedMD LLC
Jacqueline Scoggins
2014-10-09 04:05:44 UTC
Moe,

I read that but it was referencing 2.5 to 2.6 I just wanted to make sure
that going from 2.6 to 14.x would be the same. Thats all.

Thanks

Jackie